Chiropractic Science – Podcast Interviews and Evidence-Based Resources
Chiropractic science interviews leading chiropractic researchers from around the world. Hear what they have to say.
“Hear about chiropractic research from the authors in plain English, not through the media, nor a middleman”
What is Chiropractic Science?
Chiropractic science is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs) – often referred to as chiropractors or chiropractic physicians are well known for their expertise in spinal health and well-being.
- Get the word out about chiropractic science. Part of this mission will be reached by interviewing chiropractic experts that are actually doing the research. Making scientific findings available to the public is an important part of the research process. Publicizing these interviews passes on the benefits of chiropractic research to other researchers, chiropractors in practice as well as practitioners from other disciplines and the wider community.
- Encourage collaboration of researchers to promote future high quality chiropractic research.
- Motivate and assist practitioners and students alike to pursue research careers in chiropractic science!!!!
- There is a lot of excellent chiropractic research published by top scientists in the field that deserve our attention
- Incorporating the latest evidence into your practice of chiropractic is good for everyone
- Reduce the evidence – practice gap and promote knowledge translation from the chiropractic research laboratory to the clinic
- Engage clinicians in evidence based practice in a fun, easy to access manner
- Learn from the experts and gain confidence in your knowledge and communications with others about chiropractic
- A chiropractic resource for students, doctors and patients
NEW 2021 Edition – Slides cover articles up to December 2020.
Your Host – Dr. Dean Smith
How to Cite a Podcast Episode
Example: Smith DL. Chiropractic Science: Chiropractic, Opioids, Adverse Drug Events, and Medicare with Dr. James Whedon [internet]. Eaton, Ohio; Aug 23, 2018. Podcast: 1:05:21. Available from: https://chiropracticscience.com/podcast/drjameswhedon/