Listen to Dr. Dean Smith interview Dr. Passmore regarding the science relating chiropractic to human performance. Dr. Passmore is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology & Recreation Management at the University of Manitoba. He also holds adjunct appointments in the College of Rehabilitation Sciences at the University of Manitoba, the Research Department at New York Chiropractic College, and the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. His expertise deals with human perceptual learning and motor control. Dr. Passmore utilizes his theoretical and applied background in perceptual motor behaviour to explore performance-based outcome measures in an attempt to objectively determine population characteristics, movement outcomes and sustainability of interventions. Dr. Passmore practiced as a chiropractor in the Buffalo Veterans Affairs Medical Center (2007-09), and is currently in practice in Manitoba. He has held competitive grants from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR), the Worker’s Compensation Board of Manitoba (WCB), Research Manitoba (RM), the Manitoba Medical Service Foundation (MMSF), and the Alexander Gibson Fund.
You might also like
- 047- Drs. Cindy Peterson and Kim Humphreys Discuss Disc Herniations, Neck Pain, Dizziness and Chronic Low Back Pain August 10, 2019
- 046- Dr. Jeffrey Hebert Discusses Back Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, Sport Participation May 30, 2019
- 045- Dr. Martha Funabashi Discusses the Biomechanics and Safety of Spinal Manipulation May 2, 2019
- 044- Dr. Sidney Rubinstein Discusses Chronic Low Back Pain, Spinal Manipulation and Systematic Reviews February 24, 2019
- 043- Dr. Geoff Outerbridge Discusses World Spine Care and the Global Spine Care Initiative January 22, 2019
- 042- J. David Cassidy, DC, PhD, DrMedSc Discusses Stroke, Concussion, Neck Pain, Whiplash and Epidemiology December 4, 2018
- 041- Spinal Pain in the Elderly and Chiropractic with Dr. Katie de Luca November 15, 2018
- 040- Dr. Anthony Lisi Discusses Chiropractic Practice and Research in the VA October 18, 2018
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.