Great podcast. I absolutely love Dr. Smith’s podcasts. He brings the best of the best in the chiropractic profession to share current research knowledge with his listeners. His podcasts are engaging and informative, and I always end them being more knowledgeable than when I started. Great leader for the profession.
- 065- Dr. Clinton Daniels Discusses Manipulation and Prior Spine Surgery, Medications for Back Pain and More June 15, 2023
- 064- Dr. Matt Fernandez Discusses Physical Activity, Exercise and Chiropractic May 11, 2023
- 063- Dr. Robert Trager Discusses Spinal Manipulation, Lumbar Discectomy and Case Reports January 9, 2023
- 062- Dr. Lindsay Gorrell Discusses Spinal Manipulation, the Vertebral Artery, Reporting of Adverse Events January 3, 2023
- 061- Questioning the Relationship Between Chiropractic and ED Visits December 13, 2022
- 060- Dr. Brian Anderson Discusses Chiropractic, Treatment Escalation, Medical Services November 17, 2022
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.