After almost 40 years of practice, and now experiencing a bit of more free time with the COVID environment, I am taking the time to listen to your podcasts every day and am loving them. The data adds to the passion I have with my patients, and I feel a greater sense of certainty about the value of the care I can provide. I have decided to write my first case study and only wish I had started decades ago. I am a listener for life. Thanks, Dr. Dean.
- 065- Dr. Clinton Daniels Discusses Manipulation and Prior Spine Surgery, Medications for Back Pain and More June 15, 2023
- 064- Dr. Matt Fernandez Discusses Physical Activity, Exercise and Chiropractic May 11, 2023
- 063- Dr. Robert Trager Discusses Spinal Manipulation, Lumbar Discectomy and Case Reports January 9, 2023
- 062- Dr. Lindsay Gorrell Discusses Spinal Manipulation, the Vertebral Artery, Reporting of Adverse Events January 3, 2023
- 061- Questioning the Relationship Between Chiropractic and ED Visits December 13, 2022
- 060- Dr. Brian Anderson Discusses Chiropractic, Treatment Escalation, Medical Services November 17, 2022
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.