Fantastic Resource. I stumbled across this podcast as a trimester 2 chiropractic student. The first segment I listened to was with Dr. Bernadette Murphy and I was hooked. Dr. Dean Smith does an incredible job of guiding the interview fluidly and asking the very questions that come to my mind while listening. As someone who wants to be involved in research Dr. Smith ends his interviews with “what advice would you have for someone interested in pursuing research?” The responses from those interviewed have been nothing short of inspiring. I’d recommend this podcast to anyone interested in neuromusculoskeletal medicine ESPECIALLY manual therapists.
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
- 057- Low Back Pain, The Brain and Movement with Dr. Michael Meier September 23, 2021
- 056- Issues with Measurement in Science and Clinical Practice – Dr. Samuel Howarth July 6, 2021
- 055- Dr. Michael Freeman Discusses Whiplash, Motor Vehicle Collisions and Forensic Medicine April 6, 2021
- 054- Drs. Chris Malaya and Josh Haworth Discuss Motor Control, Posture and Chiropractic March 9, 2021
- 053- Dr. Joyce Miller and Evidence Based Chiropractic Care for Infants October 29, 2020
- 052- Dr. Ken Weber Discusses Advanced MRI Techniques, Pain & Manual Therapy July 9, 2020
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.