Keep up the great work! Thank you Dean for shining a spotlight on these prominent researchers and their important work. It is interesting to hear their discussions on research beyond what is written and published. I particularly like the way that you discuss making rigorous, peer-reviewed research clinically meaningful for those of us on the front line delivering evidence-based healthcare to patients.
- 063- Dr. Robert Trager Discusses Spinal Manipulation, Lumbar Discectomy and Case Reports January 9, 2023
- 062- Dr. Lindsay Gorrell Discusses Spinal Manipulation, the Vertebral Artery, Reporting of Adverse Events January 3, 2023
- 061- Questioning the Relationship Between Chiropractic and ED Visits December 13, 2022
- 060- Dr. Brian Anderson Discusses Chiropractic, Treatment Escalation, Medical Services November 17, 2022
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
- 057- Low Back Pain, The Brain and Movement with Dr. Michael Meier September 23, 2021
- 056- Issues with Measurement in Science and Clinical Practice – Dr. Samuel Howarth July 6, 2021
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.