Keep up the great work! Thank you Dean for shining a spotlight on these prominent researchers and their important work. It is interesting to hear their discussions on research beyond what is written and published. I particularly like the way that you discuss making rigorous, peer-reviewed research clinically meaningful for those of us on the front line delivering evidence-based healthcare to patients.
- 057- Low Back Pain, The Brain and Movement with Dr. Michael Meier September 23, 2021
- 056- Issues with Measurement in Science and Clinical Practice – Dr. Samuel Howarth July 6, 2021
- 055- Dr. Michael Freeman Discusses Whiplash, Motor Vehicle Collisions and Forensic Medicine April 6, 2021
- 054- Drs. Chris Malaya and Josh Haworth Discuss Motor Control, Posture and Chiropractic March 9, 2021
- 053- Dr. Joyce Miller and Evidence Based Chiropractic Care for Infants October 29, 2020
- 052- Dr. Ken Weber Discusses Advanced MRI Techniques, Pain & Manual Therapy July 9, 2020
- 051- Dr. William Reed Discusses Mechanisms of Spinal Manual Therapy June 23, 2020
- 050- MRI, Back Pain, Disc Herniations and Modic Changes with Dr. Tue Secher Jensen January 23, 2020
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.