I’ve been in practice over a decade and I wish I would have discovered this podcast and website earlier. As an evidence based practitioner this is an amazing resource. One major point of why I enjoy the presenter and guests so much is they talk about chiropractic research from a non biased perspective.
- 065- Dr. Clinton Daniels Discusses Manipulation and Prior Spine Surgery, Medications for Back Pain and More June 15, 2023
- 064- Dr. Matt Fernandez Discusses Physical Activity, Exercise and Chiropractic May 11, 2023
- 063- Dr. Robert Trager Discusses Spinal Manipulation, Lumbar Discectomy and Case Reports January 9, 2023
- 062- Dr. Lindsay Gorrell Discusses Spinal Manipulation, the Vertebral Artery, Reporting of Adverse Events January 3, 2023
- 061- Questioning the Relationship Between Chiropractic and ED Visits December 13, 2022
- 060- Dr. Brian Anderson Discusses Chiropractic, Treatment Escalation, Medical Services November 17, 2022
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.