Energizing, informative and accessible! I think that it’s extremely important to stay current and to continue to learn, but with work and a young family I find it challenging to carve out time to do this as often as I would like. I’ve just recently started listening to Chiropractic Science podcasts in the car and it’s a game changer! The topics are current and timely, the guests are leaders in the profession and there is tremendous value in hearing about the research from the researchers themselves. When I arrive at work I always have a new tidbit to share with colleagues or an idea about how to apply/integrate the new knowledge/perspectives into what I do. I also appreciate how the guests weave threads that remind us to think critically about what we do and the quality of research that we are doing and using. I just finished the podcast with Ian Coulter; it left me re-energized, with new questions, an interest in looking more closely at the original papers he discussed and also at research on the context of the clinical encounter across different professions. I’m excited about the research that is happening and how it will support the role of chiropractors in the broader health system context. Thank you to Dean and the guests for making the information accessible and easy to digest!
- 052 – Dr. Ken Weber Discusses Advanced MRI Techniques, Pain & Manual Therapy July 9, 2020
- 051- Dr. William Reed Discusses Mechanisms of Spinal Manual Therapy June 23, 2020
- 050- MRI, Back Pain, Disc Herniations and Modic Changes with Dr. Tue Secher Jensen January 23, 2020
- 049- Veterinary Chiropractic, Horses and Research with Dr. Kevin Haussler January 8, 2020
- 048- Drs. Imran Niazi and Kelly Holt Discuss Chiropractic, Neuroplasticity and Falls August 22, 2019
- 047- Drs. Cindy Peterson and Kim Humphreys Discuss Disc Herniations, Neck Pain, Dizziness and Chronic Low Back Pain August 10, 2019
- 046- Dr. Jeffrey Hebert Discusses Back Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, Sport Participation May 30, 2019
- 045- Dr. Martha Funabashi Discusses the Biomechanics and Safety of Spinal Manipulation May 2, 2019
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.