Dr. Haussler graduated from The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1988 and completed a small animal internship in Sacramento, CA. To further his training in the conservative management of spinal-related disorders, he pursued human training at Palmer College of Chiropractic-West and completed a veterinary chiropractic certification program in 1993. He attended the University of California-Davis to attain a PhD focusing on spinal pathology and pelvic biomechanics in Thoroughbred racehorses. Currently, he is an Associate Professor at the Orthopaedic Research Center at Colorado State University and is involved in teaching, clinical duties, and research into the objective assessment of musculoskeletal pain, spinal dysfunction and the application of physical therapy and rehabilitation. Please comment below if you have any questions for us during the interview. I might choose some of them for our conversation.
You might also like
- 057- Low Back Pain, The Brain and Movement with Dr. Michael Meier September 23, 2021
- 056- Issues with Measurement in Science and Clinical Practice – Dr. Samuel Howarth July 6, 2021
- 055- Dr. Michael Freeman Discusses Whiplash, Motor Vehicle Collisions and Forensic Medicine April 6, 2021
- 054- Drs. Chris Malaya and Josh Haworth Discuss Motor Control, Posture and Chiropractic March 9, 2021
- 053- Dr. Joyce Miller and Evidence Based Chiropractic Care for Infants October 29, 2020
- 052- Dr. Ken Weber Discusses Advanced MRI Techniques, Pain & Manual Therapy July 9, 2020
- 051- Dr. William Reed Discusses Mechanisms of Spinal Manual Therapy June 23, 2020
- 050- MRI, Back Pain, Disc Herniations and Modic Changes with Dr. Tue Secher Jensen January 23, 2020
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.