Steven Passmore, DC, PhD. Dr. Passmore is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology & Recreation Management at the University of Manitoba. His expertise deals with human perceptual learning and motor control. Dr. Passmore utilizes his theoretical and applied background in perceptual motor behaviour to explore performance-based outcome measures in an attempt to objectively determine population characteristics, movement outcomes and sustainability of interventions. We will discuss Dr. Passmore’s chiropractic and performance related research. To hear the podcast live, go to chirocredit.com/chiropracticscience and login for instructions (Not a member? Create an account for free).
- 044- Dr. Sidney Rubinstein Discusses Chronic Low Back Pain, Spinal Manipulation and Systematic Reviews February 24, 2019
- 043- Dr. Geoff Outerbridge Discusses World Spine Care and the Global Spine Care Initiative January 22, 2019
- 042- J. David Cassidy, DC, PhD, DrMedSc Discusses Stroke, Concussion, Neck Pain, Whiplash and Epidemiology December 4, 2018
- 041- Spinal Pain in the Elderly and Chiropractic with Dr. Katie de Luca November 15, 2018
- 040- Dr. Anthony Lisi Discusses Chiropractic Practice and Research in the VA October 18, 2018
- 039- Inflammation of Peripheral Nerves, Chiropractic Principles, Manual Therapies and More with Dr. Geoffrey Bove October 4, 2018
- 038- Chiropractic, Opioids, Adverse Drug Events, and Medicare with Dr. James Whedon August 23, 2018
- 037- Interdisciplinary Care and Strategies to Incorporate Evidence Into Practice With Dr. Robert Vining August 7, 2018
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.