Steven Passmore, DC, PhD. Dr. Passmore is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology & Recreation Management at the University of Manitoba. His expertise deals with human perceptual learning and motor control. Dr. Passmore utilizes his theoretical and applied background in perceptual motor behaviour to explore performance-based outcome measures in an attempt to objectively determine population characteristics, movement outcomes and sustainability of interventions. We will discuss Dr. Passmore’s chiropractic and performance related research. To hear the podcast live, go to chirocredit.com/chiropracticscience and login for instructions (Not a member? Create an account for free).
- 050- MRI, Back Pain, Disc Herniations and Modic Changes with Dr. Tue Secher Jensen January 23, 2020
- 049- Veterinary Chiropractic, Horses and Research with Dr. Kevin Haussler January 8, 2020
- 048- Drs. Imran Niazi and Kelly Holt Discuss Chiropractic, Neuroplasticity and Falls August 22, 2019
- 047- Drs. Cindy Peterson and Kim Humphreys Discuss Disc Herniations, Neck Pain, Dizziness and Chronic Low Back Pain August 10, 2019
- 046- Dr. Jeffrey Hebert Discusses Back Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, Sport Participation May 30, 2019
- 045- Dr. Martha Funabashi Discusses the Biomechanics and Safety of Spinal Manipulation May 2, 2019
- 044- Dr. Sidney Rubinstein Discusses Chronic Low Back Pain, Spinal Manipulation and Systematic Reviews February 24, 2019
- 043- Dr. Geoff Outerbridge Discusses World Spine Care and the Global Spine Care Initiative January 22, 2019
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.