Steven Passmore, DC, PhD. Dr. Passmore is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology & Recreation Management at the University of Manitoba. His expertise deals with human perceptual learning and motor control. Dr. Passmore utilizes his theoretical and applied background in perceptual motor behaviour to explore performance-based outcome measures in an attempt to objectively determine population characteristics, movement outcomes and sustainability of interventions. We will discuss Dr. Passmore’s chiropractic and performance related research. To hear the podcast live, go to chirocredit.com/chiropracticscience and login for instructions (Not a member? Create an account for free).
- 063- Dr. Robert Trager Discusses Spinal Manipulation, Lumbar Discectomy and Case Reports January 9, 2023
- 062- Dr. Lindsay Gorrell Discusses Spinal Manipulation, the Vertebral Artery, Reporting of Adverse Events January 3, 2023
- 061- Questioning the Relationship Between Chiropractic and ED Visits December 13, 2022
- 060- Dr. Brian Anderson Discusses Chiropractic, Treatment Escalation, Medical Services November 17, 2022
- 059- Dr. Frank Scali – Upper Cervical Spine and Myodural Bridge July 5, 2022
- 058- Dr. Carlos Gevers – Mechanisms of Spinal Manipulation, Pain, TNF-Alpha June 23, 2022
- 057- Low Back Pain, The Brain and Movement with Dr. Michael Meier September 23, 2021
- 056- Issues with Measurement in Science and Clinical Practice – Dr. Samuel Howarth July 6, 2021
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.