Upcoming interview with Geoffrey Bove, DC, PhD. He is a graduate of Hampshire College, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, and the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He is currently a professor at the University of New England, in Biddeford Maine (USA). Dr. Bove’s research has focused on the effect of inflammation on small diameter axons within peripheral nerves, a topic directed by founding chiropractic principles. He also studies the effects of manual therapies on common painful conditions, such as repetitive motion disorders and postoperative visceral adhesions. Please comment below if you have any questions for us during the interview. I might choose some of them for our conversation.
- 052 – Dr. Ken Weber Discusses Advanced MRI Techniques, Pain & Manual Therapy July 9, 2020
- 051- Dr. William Reed Discusses Mechanisms of Spinal Manual Therapy June 23, 2020
- 050- MRI, Back Pain, Disc Herniations and Modic Changes with Dr. Tue Secher Jensen January 23, 2020
- 049- Veterinary Chiropractic, Horses and Research with Dr. Kevin Haussler January 8, 2020
- 048- Drs. Imran Niazi and Kelly Holt Discuss Chiropractic, Neuroplasticity and Falls August 22, 2019
- 047- Drs. Cindy Peterson and Kim Humphreys Discuss Disc Herniations, Neck Pain, Dizziness and Chronic Low Back Pain August 10, 2019
- 046- Dr. Jeffrey Hebert Discusses Back Pain, Cardiovascular Disease, Sport Participation May 30, 2019
- 045- Dr. Martha Funabashi Discusses the Biomechanics and Safety of Spinal Manipulation May 2, 2019
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.