Upcoming interview with Dr. Geoff Outerbridge. Dr. Outerbridge received a B.Sc. in Human Kinetics and a M.Sc. in neuroscience from the University of Guelph. Geoff owned a successful multidisciplinary health clinic in Ottawa that integrated chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, rehabilitation, and family medicine. He sold his practice in 2011 to join World Spine Care, an international non-profit organization bringing sustainable, inter-professional, evidence-based spine care to underserved regions around the world. He continues part time in clinical practice at Integrate Healthcare Collective in Ottawa. Please comment below if you have any questions for us during the interview. I might choose some of them for our conversation.
- 045- Dr. Martha Funabashi Discusses the Biomechanics and Safety of Spinal Manipulation May 2, 2019
- 044- Dr. Sidney Rubinstein Discusses Chronic Low Back Pain, Spinal Manipulation and Systematic Reviews February 24, 2019
- 043- Dr. Geoff Outerbridge Discusses World Spine Care and the Global Spine Care Initiative January 22, 2019
- 042- J. David Cassidy, DC, PhD, DrMedSc Discusses Stroke, Concussion, Neck Pain, Whiplash and Epidemiology December 4, 2018
- 041- Spinal Pain in the Elderly and Chiropractic with Dr. Katie de Luca November 15, 2018
- 040- Dr. Anthony Lisi Discusses Chiropractic Practice and Research in the VA October 18, 2018
- 039- Inflammation of Peripheral Nerves, Chiropractic Principles, Manual Therapies and More with Dr. Geoffrey Bove October 4, 2018
- 038- Chiropractic, Opioids, Adverse Drug Events, and Medicare with Dr. James Whedon August 23, 2018
Security – SSL Certificate
Chiropractic Science is a Miami University Digital Health Literacy Partner. Health literacy is the ability to read, write, and talk about health habits in a variety of life situations and environments. Our interprofessional partnership promotes the use and dissemination of electronic materials for evidence-based EHealth.