This 2016-17 Update of Chiropractic Science Slides Presentation includes articles from 2016-17 only. (includes 57 slides)
*Your purchase of the evidence based chiropractic science presentation will support the mission of chiropractic science as well as the production of the chiropractic science podcast. Thanks for your purchase!
Are you looking for the most recent complete set of slides? Get them here.
Features of the 2016-17 Edition of Chiropractic Science Slides Presentation:
- 50+ powerpoint slides from 2016-17 in both portrait and landscape (widescreen) modes are included
- each slide displays a short snippet from the scientific literature, with accompanying picture and reference
- important note: slides reflect the terminology of the original articles and include terms such as: chiropractic care, spinal manipulation, chiropractic adjustment, manipulation, spinal manipulation therapy, manual therapy
- relevant snippets come from a wide variety of journals found predominantly within the chiropractic and related literature documenting the benefits of chiropractic and manual therapy
- some slides include information about lifestyle, exercise and epidemiology of back and neck pain
- the ability to customize the presentation with your logo and clinic (doctor) name (a youtube video describes how to do this using powerpoint)
- easily modify the slides if desired to reflect your practice
- the ability to create videos of your presentations (a youtube video describes how to do this using powerpoint 2016 or higher)
- includes a word document with all 50+ references
- expand your patient’s knowledge of chiropractic using the latest research and evidence
- use in the office in your waiting room or adjusting rooms, or use when giving presentations to the community or to other health professionals